Intro to Mountain Biking
Our Cricket Hill camp is designed for the young rider that is comfortable on the bike and ready to take their riding to the trails!
In this exciting program, we’ll cover…
- Different Types of Bikes
- Proper Bike Setup & Basic Maintenance
- Balancing on the Bike
- Knowing How & When to Shift
- Braking Techniques
- Riding on Different Surfaces
- Riding Over Obstacles
- Climbing, Cornering and Downhill Riding
- Dismounting / Bailing
- Trail Etiquette & Sustainable Trail Building
- Healthy Bodies / Healthy Rides
Monday-Friday 9am – 3pm
*Includes instruction & Vermont Mountain Bike Camps t-shirt only. Mountain bikes and other recommended gear ARE NOT included in program costs.