Intro / Intermediate Mountain Biking
Our Cricket Hill camp is designed for the young rider that is comfortable on the bike and ready to take their riding to the trails!
In this exciting program, we’ll cover…
- Different Types of Bikes
- Proper Bike Setup & Basic Maintenance
- Balancing on the Bike
- Knowing How & When to Shift
- Braking Techniques
- Riding on Different Surfaces
- Riding Over Obstacles
- Climbing, Cornering and Downhill Riding
- Dismounting / Bailing
- Trail Etiquette & Sustainable Trail Building
- Healthy Bodies / Healthy Rides
Ages 8 & up
Monday / Wednesday / Friday 9am – 1pm
*Includes instruction & supervision only. Mountain bikes and other recommended gear ARE NOT included in program costs.
*Should we have to cancel for any reason, we will attempt to reschedule. There are no refunds for cancelled days. Sorry.
|Intro / Intermediate Session 1 (7/11; 7/13; 7/15)||15 Spots Available|
|Intro / Intermediate Session 2 (7/18 7/20; 7/22)||15 Spots Available|
To inquire about this program or to be added to our waitlist, please complete the form below…